Take the Mom Light pledge and grab your online Badge of Courage.
- I admit I’m not perfect, and I realize that I don’t need to be. Say it out loud.
- I accept that there will be days when I feel like my parenting isn’t good enough, but I remind myself that these are just bad days.
- I know that I’m doing my best. Repeat this when you need a reminder – “I’m doing the best that I can with the resources I have. I’m doing the best that I can with the resources I have…”
- I believe that my best is good enough! Look at all of the things that I’ve done right as a mom. <Insert your awesomeness>
- I refuse to defend my parenting to critics. If someone criticizes me, it is his or her problem.
- I understand that unsolicited advice is not an attack on my parenting, and I sidestep it with grace and class.
- I embrace the mom light with pride and confidence.
Do you agree to the above? Then grab your button!